• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

any new passes?

collegestu

I would start one but I figured that I not ready to start one since I have not participated in one yet. Has anyone heard anything coming down the pipeline?

I'm sure you read this, but just to make sure.

Basic rules of joining/starting a Cigar Pass

STARTING A PASS: You may not start a pass until you have successfully particpated in at least 3 other passes AND have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 9 months of joining CP.

JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

All you can do is watch this forum for any passes starting, but honestly your best option is to wait for someone to start up another newbie pass. Since Greg (Kingantz) just started his, you may be in for a wait.

I would start one but I figured that I not ready to start one since I have not participated in one yet. Has anyone heard anything coming down the pipeline?

sorry man you just missed the newbie pass it started a week ago.

patience young pad-a-wah(spelling?)! They will come!

Young grasshopper, just sit back and watch the pass. Learn it, study it, know it, participate in one. Then one will know thyself and true power of hosting a pass.

After I get back from vacation, I am planning on hosting an "F.O.G. Pass" with a few special invites going out as well........ :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

I heard Leena was having a pass!

On smoking that is, LOL

I heard Los was going to pass the dutchie on the left hand side.

After a couple of chili cheese burritos for lunch, I'm going to be having a pass of some kind later today.

Yep, I really did mean Phillies. Remember when I took this picture of you?

groucho_marx.jpg

I have the credentials to start up my own pass, but a lot of time goes into running one properly, plus who really would like my golf themed pass with those PAR dog rockets from CI.lol

You prick you. After reading this I had that song in my head all night last night and still this morning. May your first born son choose a blowout haircut and think headbands are a necessary fashion accessory.

You prick you. After reading this I had that song in my head all night last night and still this morning. May your first born son choose a blowout haircut and think headbands are a necessary fashion accessory.

I think he'd be proud. That's exactly how he does his hair :laugh:
He roller skates to work wearing some skinny jeans, a halter top, while listening to George Michael on his Discman