• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

any new passes?

I heard Los was going to pass the dutchie on the left hand side.

You prick you. After reading this I had that song in my head all night last night and still this morning. May your first born son choose a blowout haircut and think headbands are a necessary fashion accessory.

Glad I could help Clint! :D

As you'll see on your guided tour the ones with the orange glow have the most street cred! ;)

Just send stoggieman a PM so he can save a slot for you! Tell him Los gave you the high sign!

Just send stoggieman a PM so he can save a slot for you! Tell him Los gave you the high sign!

That's a double whammy. New guy vouching for new guy for an F.O.G. pass :laugh: :laugh:

I heard Tony is supplying the cigars for the pass.

He did say there'd be a few "special invitees" and posted in _this_ thread about it... what do you guys expect a new guy to do in that case? :rolleyes: There's precedent for FOG passes with a few lucky (rather established) new guys invited in. Not saying it'll happen for Stu in this case, but time will tell.

Hey I always invite some miscreants into my passes. FFS yeahthatsme is up right now. I blame Robbie.

some of you may think that Im new, but I have been a member for almost a year now. Just not an active poster before, doesn't mean I don't read other thread though.

some of you may think that Im new, but I have been a member for almost a year now. Just not an active poster before, doesn't mean I don't read other thread though.

Sorry, my mistake! 1 Year = FOG now. As far as FOGs, here's a good article that came out while you were signed up, so I'm sure you've read it.

(must go talk to Nullsmurf about secret clubhouse password...)

Hey I always invite some miscreants into my passes. FFS yeahthatsme is up right now. I blame Robbie.

So you should have the pass to the next recipient in time for Christmas. Great planning Phil, giving one of your participants a Christmas gift. :thumbs:

Sorry, my mistake! 1 Year = FOG now. As far as FOGs, here's a good article that came out while you were signed up, so I'm sure you've read it.

Where did he say he was a FOG? Quit being a jackass.

He didn't say he was a FOG, you did call him a new guy though, despite him having been here almost a year, thereby causing him to defend his tenure here. Obviously this has gone well off topic, and gotten a little silly.

The basic fact here is that passes often come up randomly, so your best bet is going to be keeping an eye on this forum and hoping one opens for first-time passers. Also, Jon is definitely a jackass.

Just keep your fingers crossed, Collegestu, you never know...even if your member title says CP Newbie