• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any of you Razorback fans

:whistling: Interesting... What scale of premium are we talking here?

Nick

Way to step up Nick! :thumbs: Arkansas should pull this one out! DMAC and Jones are unstoppable! GO HOGS!!!

Brandon

I hate Alabama. I hope they lose by 80 points :sign:

Well, it was a great football game. Too bad I was betting on the wrong team :angry: :angry:

Well, it was a great football game. Too bad I was betting on the wrong team :angry: :angry:

You should know by now that you can neither bet for, nor against the Hogs. You'll lose every time!

Why does my team always have to be on the losing side of the close ones? :sign:

That was one of the more frustrating games I have ever watched. To battle back and take the lead, and then lose the game largely because of a couple penalties back to back.... wow I was angry.... that was an emotional roller coaster for sure!

Brandon

Eh all in good fun...Last year all i got to hear was people rubbin it in about how alabama sucked arse...good game though!!

Melly

Dave, here's a DC # for ya. Thanks for making the game a little more exciting!

0103 8555 7492 2500 6112

I'm game. Bama doesn't stand a chance. :thumbs:

Nick

*ahem* :whistling:
Yeah Yeah... I saw the game :angry: . No need to rub it in. :sign:

Nick

Thanks Nick..

I almost had to sell all my cigars to replace my tv that was on the verge of being smashed into little tiny pieces. What a great game regardless of who won...although the right team did win! :laugh: