• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any one have a review on

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Does anyone have any comments to share about this cigar, natural or sungrown?? Any info would be appreciated?

No,but it sure is an expensive one.
Would like read a review about it too.

I tried the SG and have to say, it was a very unique cigar. As Andrew has taken steps to kindly point out, it sure seems like it is the AF13. I only smoked one of those a while back so I can't say whether or not it tasted the same, but I will say I remember the 13 being unique and not like any other cigar I tried up that that point in time. Since I suck at doing reviews, I sadly can't give you any taste profile. When I smoke a cigar I taste tobacco, period. This was good tobacco with a nice, clean finish. It had a great draw, razor tight burn and stayed cool throughout the smoke. My buddy who also smoked one said he tasted licorice - black, not red :laugh:

In short, a very unique and memorable smoke and one that I am very glad to have tried.

When I smoke a cigar I taste tobacco, period.

You and me both,I cant tell the differences between tobaccos and different tastes.
As long as it taste and smell good I'll smoke it.

I sort of wish I had done tasting notes on the one I smoked now because I really did enjoy it. It was a pretty interesting blend of tobacco, I think the taste reflects some of what you would expect given the blend. I dunno if I would drop the coin to get a bunch of em given what other smokes I could get for around that price but ymmv.

Sounds like some one needs to do a review with pics, hmm, BigJake where you at buddy??