• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any recommendations for a newbie?

Since it's a special occasion, I'd go with a Padron Anniversary Maduro, either of the 1926 or 1964. A bit pricey, but hey it's a good excuse to splurge a little ;)

A couple I loved when I started that I still enjoy are La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro and Cuesta Rey Centenario Torpedo(the sungrown is tasty, too)

Thanks for all the help!

I have quite a few that I need to try now...there goes the graduation money :sign:

Since it's a special occasion, I'd go with a Padron Anniversary Maduro, either of the 1926 or 1964. A bit pricey, but hey it's a good excuse to splurge a little ;)

I'd say go with the Natural wrapper. Those maduros can be asskickers for someone who doesn't prefer them.

I would suggest an Oliveros King Havano any size. They are very reasonably priced & quite good. If you prefer a very smooth & mellow smoke, one of my favorites is the Don Kiki white label. Those are one of my favorites and the price is hard to beat.