• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Saints fans out there

Funny how the Patriots gave up with 5 and a half minutes to go. They can be up 50 points and won't take Brady out but let them get their asses handed to them and they start pouting like babies and stop playing. From Cheaters to crybabies what a let down for you patriot fans :laugh:

You could debate who and when until you are dead in the grave. Look guys the Patriots did not beat the Saints. The Saints are very good team this year and is a team not to be taken lightly!

This was a friendly wager amongst friends! Get off my corner!
biggrin.gif

Wyatt DC# 0304 1070 0001 5953 8811
Seth DC# 0304 1070 0001 5953 8798

Hope you enjoy them!
thumbs-up.gif

Well said Dean :)

Thanks for the sticks, looking forward to them.

frankly the only reason I think the saints won is because the game meant much more to them, the patriots really have nothing to prove after 3 super bowls and a 16-0 season. The saints just recently started being really good, they had to show everyone that they are as good as their record, where as to the patriots this was just another regular season game.

Did the game mean more to Miami this week? I mean, with a 1-5 record on the road this year, you would think at some point it would mean something to NE.

You guys got very lucky today. Too bad the Skins don't know how to finish a game and that is why you won today. After what I saw today I can say you guys will have at least one lost under your belt by the end of the season.

Got the smokes Dean!

A bit over the top to say the least. Thanks!!

You guys got very lucky today. Too bad the Skins don't know how to finish a game and that is why you won today. After what I saw today I can say you guys will have at least one lost under your belt by the end of the season.

You want to put some sticks on that?

Seth

If the Vikings loose another game I wouldn't be surprised if they sat Drew Brees out for a game towards the end of the season. Sean Payton is more interested in the big prize than some stats

You are right. Any bet would have to be about wins while they count, like the next two.

Seth