• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any suggestions for a creamy medium smooth cigar!

My number one mild is Perdomo Champagne, perhaps the toro size.

My number one medium is Oliva V torpedo.

My number one, full bodied and quite creamy is Camacho Triple Maduro, I think it is the torpedo size.

I'm no expert, just an average regular cigar smoker. I seldom go to really cheap cigars, but I also rarely go uber premium.

Try Casa Torano maduros. The maduros are
more substantial than the naturals, and are
an xlnt value, too. The naturals are too
mild for me.

I can second the Perdomo Champagne
as a very good, mild cigar, too.

Chemyst :cool:

My number one mild is Perdomo Champagne, perhaps the toro size.

My number one medium is Oliva V torpedo.

My number one, full bodied and quite creamy is Camacho Triple Maduro, I think it is the torpedo size.

I'm no expert, just an average regular cigar smoker. I seldom go to really cheap cigars, but I also rarely go uber premium.

Oliva V was great not full like advertized, but medium..

Perdomo is added to the list.

Try Casa Torano maduros. The maduros are
more substantial than the naturals, and are
an xlnt value, too. The naturals are too
mild for me.

I can second the Perdomo Champagne
as a very good, mild cigar, too.

Chemyst :cool:

I have Casa Torano Maduro Robusto on the list already, along with Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo to try.. thanks to all

Smoked 4 Sigars with my friend, 2 each, and switched them arround to try them all out. With 18 year old JW Gold.

Hated Montecristo White Court Tubed 44x60 it was rated mild to medium but it was bitter (very peppery and dry woody, I hope it descibes it), it was also biting my tongue and mouth with some not pleasant spiciness without any flavor after each puff, and was not flavorfull at all compared to Casa Magna Colorado Corona which is rated full body, it was great flavorfull, medium body to me and very smooth, loved it, will try the torpedo shape or belicoso shape they are my favorite shapes now. Monte White rate mild, smooth, creamy, Casa was more like that with earthy tones and spice added then Monte. For $8 Monte was bad buy.

Then we smoked Montecristo Maduro Dark N.444, aged 5 years in my humidor, it was a lot more smoother and flavorfull then Monte White, but not buy more of them again, found better cigars for the money. Then we tried Oliva G Belicoso. Very smooth, but the wrapper came upart at the end, the cigar had a weird smell to it and tasted more like weed and funky farm materials, Oliva V torpedo was much better taste wise to me, that and Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 50 gage are my favorites for now, with Casa Magna close 3rd.

Do all Connecticul wrapper taste like Monte White, bitter? I remember I smoked Macanudo years ago and remember it was mild on taste but still bitter?! I bought Romeo Reserva Real robusto yesterday to try since it is rated smooth, creamy, etc, will see how that goes.. Do you think since I liked Oliva V, Rocky Vintage 1990 and Casa Magna, I should stick to Hubano wrapper, Maduro Wrapper and Cameron, since Connecticut wrapper tasted bitter to me? I have a few sigars on the list to try in Connecticut wrapper like CAO Gold, Excalibur by Hoyo, Monte Classic, Romeo Reserva Real, etc.

no one replied on above post, here is more news.. I had a Romeo Julieta Aniversario and it was harsh and tasted a lot like nicotine, thats two bad R&J cigs I smoked that I hated, the other one was Reserva Real. I read good reviews on the vintage and maduro line, so I will try those, if those are same, I will give up on the brand.

Smoked Hoyo Excaliber Maduro, the one that scored 92 last year, and it was OK, a bit harsh on the tongue compared to Excaliber 1066 Dark Knight we smoked with my buddy at the same time, but 1066 lacked flavor for me, but was supper smooth. Looked like 1066 aged awhile in the store, the plastic wrapper had brown rasidue on it. Bought a Punch regular rothschild to try as well, maybe tonight..

how about a CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon.....i like the toros; and they arent too expensive;
montecristo Cabinet Selección are also pretty good, but a little more expensive

It's not really Medium, more of a mild but the Gurkha's Park Avenue is creamy and delicious!