• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any suggestions for cigarillos/miniatures/puritos?

Being busy and lacking access to any work-related spaces where I could smoke, I have developed an interest in cigarillos/miniatures/puritos. Any suggestions? Cost-effectiveness is always an interest. The Hoyos miniatures were very good, but the Hoyos larger cigarillos tasted thin and rough before I humidated them intensely.

Being busy and lacking access to any work-related spaces where I could smoke, I have developed an interest in cigarillos/miniatures/puritos. Any suggestions? Cost-effectiveness is always an interest. The Hoyos miniatures were very good, but the Hoyos larger cigarillos tasted thin and rough before I humidated them intensely.

Davidoff and AF are very very nice!

My favorite is the Rafael Gonzalez cigarrito. They are handmade in Cuba and come in cabs of 50. They have a ton of flavor for such a small cigar and they are not cheap. Going price is about 177.00 delivered.

Check these links out: click1 Click2

The tatuaje petites are pretty top notch and I do enjoy on of the mini davidoff's every so often.

Have you tried the minis from Tatuaje VI and Cabaguan? They are nice, IMHO.

I like the Petit Tatuajes, Davidoff Demitasse, and Davidoff Mini Cigarillos...

...but over on the dark side, I think the Qunitero Clubs and Minis are astoundingly good for the price. Also like the Montecristo and RyJ Puritos for a cheaper quickie.

For flavor and finesse, I have to go with the Tatuaje and Cabaiguan crowd, but they are a little pricey if you have to toss them. Also, they can get rough if you smoke them too fast. For economy, the villager export maduro is hard to beat.

I would recommend 5 Vegas Shorty. Kind of a Cigars International house brand, but pretty good. 4.25x40, and about $1.50 each. Good short smokes, cheap.