• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any watch guys? WOYWT

Definitely have turned into somewhat of a watch guy. 6-7 years ago I won a sales promotion and received a Rolex DateJust. At that point I wore a Movado SE Blue face. The Rolex started me looking at other peoples time pieces and really getting an appreciation for the craftsmanship and quality. I ended up getting a promotion and grabbing an Omega SeaMaster Professional shortly there after then a TAG Chrono and was gifted a Victronix brown face leather band that I wear in the summer. I used to try to buy something memorable if I got a promotion or had a major achievement so I could celebrate and remember the event while a had a little extra cash. Now I would rather just save the extra cake and call it a day but, I do like the watches and do appreciate and wear them with fond memories.

My every day is the Omega which i love. I rarely wear the Rolex only on special events.