• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Wichita Kansas Brothers

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
I have made the cut for the 40 final comics to perform at an unbelievable event in Wichita Kansas at the Looney Bin comedy club. I hope some of the BOTL's here can make the Wednesday night show and somebody has time for a smoke during the day Thursday or Friday. I have attached the link for your review.

Looney Bin

PJ

Hope to see some of you there!

Not sure what your schedule looks like for those two days, but several of the CP guys are coming in to town Thursday evening, and we will be hanging out at the Outlaw in KC all day Friday.

Congrats and good luck! Let me know when you make "the Cajun tour" through Louisiana!

Wichita? Is that part of the routine?
laugh.gif

Not sure what your schedule looks like for those two days, but several of the CP guys are coming in to town Thursday evening, and we will be hanging out at the Outlaw in KC all day Friday.

Brent you guys are all coming into Kansas City right, not Wichita? Looks like 3 hour drive from Wichita or about 200 miles.
PJ

Congrats!

I spent my youth in Wichita, but haven't been back there since I was 8......

Good luck!