• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Xbox Gamers in here?

Johnny B

I still play NCAA '14, Forza 4 and Black Ops 2 for 360. Any takers?

XB One

Mostly Ark:Survial Evolved

Haven't plugged my 360 in in over three years. Need to put a TV out in the garage so I can play while I enjoy a cigar.

Used to play Black ops, Ghostbusters, Half Life, and DC vs Mortal Kombat.

I never could get used to game box controllers, so I've always stuck to the pc with a mouse and keyboard. But can't find the time anymore.

I never could get used to game box controllers, so I've always stuck to the pc with a mouse and keyboard. But can't find the time anymore.

I used to feel the same way, but after adapting don't know if I could go back to mouse/keyboard.

Haven't plugged my 360 in in over three years. Need to put a TV out in the garage so I can play while I enjoy a cigar.

Used to play Black ops, Ghostbusters, Half Life, and DC vs Mortal Kombat.

If you do, let me know. I haven't played Black Ops in a year or so, it'd be fun!

Sounds like I just need to practice. I miss the precision movement from a mouse.

You can adjust the controllers to get better precision based on how your thumbs work.

I've got my mouse turned way up, but my controllers turned down.

A few years ago I spent lots of time with a member here playing Mercenaries 2 with him and his son (I think) back in my 360 days, but have not seen him on in a while, not sure what happened to him!

i preordered a Xbox one X because i havent upgradeds since 360 and playstation 3 ill be back on soon playing some call of duty.

Who is playing what these days

I’ve got an xbox one from the original release. It’s a little slow now but still does the job. Waiting on Anthem to drop. Otherwise I play league of legends on the PC when the baby is hard asleep because I like people telling me I suck lol.

I am into Sea of Thieves