• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody Bowl?

bunyfreak

Just wondering if anybody else ever bowled. I've started smoking at he ally, and it's become a pretty regular habit of mine. Relaxing in a way, frustrating in another.

I was once an avid 10 pin bowler. I now live in the land of candle pins, and I think that game sucks.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
I was once an avid 10 pin bowler. I now live in the land of candle pins, and I think that game sucks.

Doc.
[snapback]270260[/snapback]​

Candle pin seems to be pretty local to Massachusetts, we don't have any here in Connecticut. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to bowl ten pin, I have my own ball but as many of you can probably imagine, I don't have the patience for it :laugh: so I have now bowled since the mid 1980s. :p

Went this weekend... the one bowling attempt that I manage to achieve but once, maybe twice a year.

110 and 134

Im pretty damn good huh!

I love to bowl. I usually only go with my kids when I go see them in IL. I'd probably go more if I would ever get around to getting my own ball. I can never find an alley ball that fits well.

I also love to bowl. I used to be a league bowler as a kid. Now I just don't have the time. I try to steal a day or two a year and go do some drinking and bowling with some friends.

Note: I could probably find more time to go if I didn't go fishing every chance I get.

Man, I love bowling! I'm absolutely terrible at it but I'm convinced it's a superior sport to all others. I think I'll have to go soon , you got me hyped up!

Tenpin said:
I believe I'm guilty of this vice!

Jim
[snapback]270329[/snapback]​
Sonofa............ :0

WOW! I never woulda figured :laugh: :laugh:

I bowl in a league 2 nights a week, and My kids both bowl on a league on Saturday morning. That bowling alley is my second home.

My parents were legue bowlers, both spending several nights a week bowling. I on the other hand never bowled- until I was expected to during a date...I was horrible! I also rolled and popped my ankle on the way to the alley- :(

On a better note the cutie stood behind me trying to teach me how it aim and roll-
STRIKE!!! :p

I wouldn't mind doing it again... I had a blast laughing at myself and my non bowling skills!
...sometimes being a helpless girl has it's benefits :)

I used to bowl in a mixed league quite a few years ago.

I even bowled 300... once. :whistling:

Mind you, that was for all three games. :sign:

From an old Dilbert comic strip...

Dilbert: I've joined a bowling league.

Dogbert: Oh No! We've become lower middle class!

:D

geldor1 said:
I used to bowl in a mixed league quite a few years ago.

I even bowled 300... once. :whistling:

Mind you, that was for all three games. :sign:
[snapback]270412[/snapback]​

I have also... but I believe I got you beat here. I did it in one!

Jim

coventrycat86 said:
Devil Doc said:

Doc.
[snapback]270260[/snapback]​

Candle pin seems to be pretty local to Massachusetts, we don't have any here in Connecticut. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to bowl ten pin, I have my own ball but as many of you can probably imagine, I don't have the patience for it :laugh: so I have now bowled since the mid 1980s. :p
[snapback]270273[/snapback]​
Actually I think candle pin is a New England phenomena. There does seem to be some debate, however, as to whether CT. is still a NE state or a Suburb of NYC :laugh:

I went just last night with some friends; Dollar bowling on Tuesday nights is the way to go. Funny thing is, I go there to smoke my friends go to bowl. I tend to throw a 180 avg and it drives them crazy. I like the bowling ally though. Allot of people there to meet and I always see familiar faces.

HA!

I read the title of the thread and thought it would be about how many college bowl games there are these days. And some aren't even sponsors for existing bowl games - they invent bowl games and call them "Outback Bowl" and such

sorry for the threadjack.

My parents were league bowlers for years, and I bowled in a youth league for 3 years when I was little. I like to bowl, but I don't have a lot of time to do it anymore.

Does the style of Fred Flinstone count?????
Just picture a better looking chick and that's me!
But I can only do a game or two at a time since I broke my wrist and then it becomes bumper bowling with my son :laugh: