• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody Bowl?

Dedicated league bowler here. 205 average currently. There isn't much to do in the winter months in Western NY. Poker and bowling pretty much make most of free time this time of the year. Luckily my wife enjoys bowling as well so we are on a mixed doubles team together.

i bowl in 2 leagues currently.....im not very good but its one of the few public places that i can smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bowl in 2 leagues currently.....im not very good but its one of the few public places that i can smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be nice, we can't do that in NY anymore. I would bowl every day if I could smoke while bowling.

Smoking and bowling are like, well, smoking and bowling....

i carry around a 212 avg...not in any league though, i just go for fun.
not to mention that my schedule doesnt really allow me to set aside a certain day of the week to go. *shrug*

I bowled as a kid in mixed league on Saturday's. Nice way to meet girls when you are 13 or so. Then in a guys league at a church, pitchers of beer were $1.50. Did we bowl or drink? Once rolled 9 strikes in a row on the last day of the season, money day and took home some loot for me and the team. Like the game but the season is too long for me.

100_0853.JPG

TBaGZ said:
100_0853.JPG

[snapback]270867[/snapback]​

That your 2nd ring, TJ?
Is that your dad, or borther, that has 15 perfectos (Richard, Rick, Ricky)?

NICE!

Jim

Yeah thats my ring.... My uncle RIck has prolly 15-20. My brother in law has a bunch too.

Who are you?

Today's series: 278, 227, 239.

Not bad for having my wisdom teeth cut out on friday...just had to share

in that 278 game, i had 11 strikes, with an 8/ in the seventh frame. felt pretty nice :)

Very nice... it's been a few years since my last 700 (getting old I guess).
Oh, and TBagZ, don't know you or your family, just looked it up in the Hall of Fame!

Jim

Had my own ball until this past fall. Haven't bowled in years so I gave it to the "local" alley one day. Never was very good 185-190 most times and a couple of 250's over the years, all luck not talent.

Tenpin said:
Very nice... it's been a few years since my last 700 (getting old I guess).
Oh, and TBagZ, don't know you or your family, just looked it up in the Hall of Fame!

Jim
[snapback]272580[/snapback]​

LOL.. OK, I was just wondering. A lot of people know my family so I was just wondering.

Man I bowled for a few years from about 8th grade to Sophomore year in highschool...my last season I was carrying a 175 average. High game was 278...not in league play unfortunately. And of course the printer was broken that day. Man I wish I had to time to be into it again. There was a time I bowled like everyday...I was nuts about it. Those were the days...

Bumpity bump bump bump.

I finally did get back into bowling, and so glad I did because I love it now more than ever. I've been bowling league for the past 3 years. Averaging about 210 nowadays. Still haven't hit 300 yet. I've come close on several occasions, having all strikes entering the 10th frame but I've always found a way to choke! :D Oh well, I'll get it one of these days. I'm bowling in a tournament this weekend, pretty excited about that.

Anyone else bowl regularly?

I should bowl regularly. I live within walking distance of a bowling alley and we participated in a "league" a couple years ago. At the end we got our own balls...decorated in..yes Star Wars scenes. Mine is kinda sweet, all the women of Star Wars...it's girlie.

Melly

I've been a league bowler for about 8 years now. I finally got over the hump and won league high average with a 234.

As often as I can. While I'm not in any leagues, my grandfather used to bowl in them. He passed me down his 16lb Black Beauty fingertip ball and it still rolls with the best of them. Now, I'm not a 200pt. shooter...I usually average in the 150s-160s and on a really bad day even dip down to the 120's. But damn I'll tell you what, those 16 pounders certainly make you sore after a 3 hour session.