• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody had this?

Nope, why?
Unibroue make some great beers in general so I was curious what Dave Mustaine might have added. Since it isn't available within 30 miles of me asking is one way of finding out.

Unibroue make some great beers in general so I was curious what Dave Mustaine might have added. Since it isn't available within 30 miles of me asking is one way of finding out.
says place i pass on way home from work has it. PM me you address and i will stop and see if they have in stock.

I wondered if it was just for the Megadeth bottle or if you like their beers. I haven't had one that I enjoyed.

says place i pass on way home from work has it. PM me you address and i will stop and see if they have in stock.

Thank you for the offer but I get close to a place that has it once in a while but I would still like to know if anyone had an opinion on it.

I wondered if it was just for the Megadeth bottle or if you like their beers. I haven't had one that I enjoyed.

Both. It started with Raftman and then the trio of Chambly they make.

Thank you for the offer but I get close to a place that has it once in a while but I would still like to know if anyone had an opinion on it.
ok if you change your mind let me know.