• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody heard from DDD lately?

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
I see over at CW they are paging the members that live in and around where Katrina hit. Most of the folks have chimed in. They have PM'd and tried to e-mail Triple_D and haven't heard from him yet.

I see he hasn't been active here since April, but was just wondering if anyone knows if he and his bride are OK.

He's inland about 15 miles northwest of Lake Ponchartrain so he's probably not underwater.

Mississippi Rifleman was forced out of his house. :( He's only a few miles from the ocean.

Thought about DDD the other day and how he was doing. I didn't realize he was that close to the lake. Hope he and his family are ok.

Where we used to live in Slidell the house was up to the roof in water, it is all gone and so is the extended families properties and personal items.

PSTAN said:
Thought about DDD the other day and how he was doing. I didn't realize he was that close to the lake. Hope he and his family are ok.

Where we used to live in Slidell the house was up to the roof in water, it is all gone and so is the extended families properties and personal items.
[snapback]222624[/snapback]​

A friend of mine lives in Slidell, and had only a few trees hit the house, nothing too major... must depend largely on the area. No wonder people like to live on hills.

moki said:
PSTAN said:
Thought about DDD the other day and how he was doing.  I didn't realize he was that close to the lake.  Hope he and his family are ok.

[snapback]222624[/snapback]​

A friend of mine lives in Slidell, and had only a few trees hit the house, nothing too major... must depend largely on the area. No wonder people like to live on hills.
[snapback]222720[/snapback]​

Hope he or she is ok. Slidell is where my parents grew up and we lived for several years while I was younger.

The world keeps getting smaller, it never fails to amaze me that you could go several hundred miles away from home and still run into someone you know.

Triple_D is about 7 miles north of Lake Pontchatrain(sp) and so it on a little higher ground. Still, I bet life isn't easy there.

I was watching the tube a few nights ago and they were discussing the folks who found shelter before the storm on their own and were just starting to move things out. One of the videos they were running here in PGH was a Son and father 'just north of NO' who had a storage unit made out of concrete block. They decided this was the best place to be and took their families there to ride it out. The very last scene was the younger gentleman rolling out a cart with a large storage basket on top with about 5 Pit Bull Pups and the mother Pit strolling along behind them.

I wonder if this might have been 3D since he does pit breeding. I also saw the image on Yahoo Photo but have been unable to find it again as yahoo returns a 999 error after you click through about 100 or so pics.

edited for spelling