• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody See This Cutter at the IPCPR

Please let us know what you think after you've tried it.

And just when I start to enjoy punching my cigars.... So would this new cutter be called "ninja-ing" the cigar? :whistling:

I like to cut a parejo as close to the ring gauge of the cigar as possible. Makes for a more even burn, hence enjoyable smoke.
This looks like it will do that with ease. I am curious about the tar build up. Also, a bit large for the pocket. All that said, Probably worth a try. Will see if any of my B&Ms are letting customers use one to cut their smokes in the store, and cut a big fat Anejo!
That should be a fairly good litmus test. Of course, I expect Gary to do a review that is on par, or better, than his Bosco Review.

Kitchy but really didn't think it was worth the money. Doesn't always cut in deep enough wth thick caps and tended it tar up really quick. Also, can see my liability insurance through roof when some jackoff puts his finger in it...LOL

I received one with an order from CI I think. It is too big to carry with you in your pocket. It's designed backwards. ( you'll see what I mean when you get one), and it is in the cigar desk drawer with other stuff that has littlle or no chance of seeing light of day ever again.

I saw it at the IPCPR. Never made it bact to their counter to try it on a cigar.

Interesting concept, but not for me. I enjoy using a punch or just a straight-cut, kind of old fashioned.

Too fancy. I have a nice chainsaw that easily cuts the end off any cigar there is. Works every time.....

Saw it, Tried it, hated it. Just waiting for someone to get hurt with it. Those are razorblades inside and an accident waiting to happen.

Saw it, Tried it, hated it. Just waiting for someone to get hurt with it.Those are razorblades inside and an accident waiting to happen.

How do you get the job done without razor blades?
Andy wears a beard...

http://cigars.about....-Technology.htm

Other than the potential issues with tar build-up...looks interesting.

Plus, it's a new toy!

Forget tar build up...saliva lips!
Kitchy but really didn't think it was worth the money. Doesn't always cut in deep enough wth thick caps and tended it tar up really quick. Also, can see my liability insurance through roof when some jackoff puts his finger in it...LOL
I received one with an order from CI I think. It is too big to carry with you in your pocket. It's designed backwards. ( you'll see what I mean when you get one), and it is in the cigar desk drawer with other stuff that has littlle or no chance of seeing light of day ever again.
Interesting concept, but not for me. I enjoy using a punch or just a straight-cut, kind of old fashioned.
Too fancy. I have a nice chainsaw that easily cuts the end off any cigar there is. Works every time.....

Well, after reading everyone's responses and logic about it's obvious shortcomings....

I ordered one!

I can't resist...I'm so weak when it comes to anything 'Cigar'.... ??? ....help me, help me....

Gary, there is no cure for Tobacciana Nervosa. Sorry.

Smoke a nice Lusitania, it will make you feel better.

As far as the danger aspect of this, I don't think it is anymore dangerous than some cutters which place our fingers right next to the blades whose very cutting action torques the whole cutter. At least this one, you have to stick your finger in the hole. I've known a few folks who got cut with a torqueing cutter.