• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anyone care to fight my brute?

Why does my guy suck so bad? And how has everyone else accumulated such great weapons so quickly? I had six fights yesterday, I lost five. I had three fights today and lost two. I don't have any cool weapons. WTF?

CigarGonz's Brute

Why does my guy suck so bad? And how has everyone else accumulated such great weapons so quickly? I had six fights yesterday, I lost five. I had three fights today and lost two. I don't have any cool weapons. WTF?

CigarGonz's Brute

Same boat here. My guy finally got beaten enough the level up to a three, where they gave me a knife. He didn't even use it in the next fight. I'm afraid when he does, he'll grab it by the wrong end and lose points.

<edit to add> Why am I even playing this game? I look forward to becoming disinterested over the weekend.

CigarGonz's Brute

Hey...after calling me a spammer you start playin this game after all....and you don't even join under me....that hurts man, right in my heart :D hahahaha

also..your guy actually has 2 good attributes. He can sustain more damage and take more health with every blow. You're currently getting ready to go to Level 3. Hopefully when you jump a level they will give you a weapon. That's really all you're lacking.

Every level you jump you will get something.

This seems a little annoying. I've made four people, and some have weapons, some don't, some are fast, some are strong. Is there not a way of controlling what you end up with?

And BTW, CigarGonz just beat the crap out of one of my people. CrazyCracker.

Choose your opponents wisely.
No shit! I chose a guy with no skill and 55 health points thinking I'd whip his ass pretty easily, but he had some kind of animal that ended up killing me pretty quickly. I'm still 4-2 for a first timer though.

jonesy2brute

Come git some if ya ain't skeered!

Choose your opponents wisely.
No shit! I chose a guy with no skill and 55 health points thinking I'd whip his ass pretty easily, but he had some kind of animal that ended up killing me pretty quickly. I'm still 4-2 for a first timer though.

jonesybrute

yup!

I just started hitting keys when one guy came after me with a knife...I pulled out a mace...and awaaaay we went! :D

I just started hitting keys when one guy came after me with a knife...I pulled out a mace...and awaaaay we went! :D

So you can "kind of" control the fighter, or not? I thought you couldn't. ???