• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anyone care to fight my brute?

I just kicked your ass Bill! Just don't go back and watch the replay though. :laugh:

Very close Jonesy, and how in the hell did you get all those weapons?

Still you got beat by the cajunblaze brute!

Spivy eat my dust, and a word of advice don't fight Jonesy!

Then I got cocky and got my arse handed to me by Gonz, he sure is fast!

Rich

Did Jonesy pull that freakin' spear on you too? Darn spear chucking fugger! :angry:

Depasta, Spivy and Hawk's Brute all went down this morning. But I still don't have any cool weapons, like that club for instance that knocks off 30+ points with each hit!

Depasta, Spivy and Hawk's Brute all went down this morning. But I still don't have any cool weapons, like that club for instance that knocks off 30+ points with each hit!

I've got a dog. I shall name him fluffy.

Not cool. I will get you tmw.

I just kicked your ass Bill! Just don't go back and watch the replay though. :laugh:

Very close Jonesy, and how in the hell did you get all those weapons?

Still you got beat by the cajunblaze brute!

Spivy eat my dust, and a word of advice don't fight Jonesy!

Then I got cocky and got my arse handed to me by Gonz, he sure is fast!

Rich

Did Jonesy pull that freakin' spear on you too? Darn spear chucking fugger! :angry:

That bastard pulled 2 different weapons on me and all I had was a damn stick. I did kick Spivy's ass though.

There's a new fighter making the rounds, I believe he goes by the name

GrapeWhiteOwl

:sign:

Jayro, leave my Big Bronx alone. As the homely Adrian once said:

"You Can't Win! It's Suicide!"

I just got whooped in 4 moves by some guy. My brute didnt een get a turn he had a hammer and a bear( like the animal) the bear did 22 damage to me. WTF :angry:

It appears the site is down for technical reasons.