• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone care to read my Term Paper on 2A?

JackImpact

Just finished my Philosophy term paper. Its worth 10% of my grade. Its on the right to bear arms. Anyone care to look at it?

I think this should be the cover image.

2a.gif

Yeahthatsme is the man you seek. He'll get you an answer around July 4th.

Im in the same boat brother, after I finish the term paper I'm working on now for sociology I dont want to see, read, or even think about another term paper until way after the new year.

I'd be interested in reading it.
I don't know anything about philosophy, but I am a gun and 2A nut.

Are you looking at the right to bear arms from a political philosophy point of view? I'm curious as to how the 2nd Amendment relates to philosophy . . . I just finished writing a paper for my Law of War class on how chivalry has influenced current Law of Armed Conflict (LOAC) . . . but my paper is worth 70% of my grade! yikes!

Its really a paper on "The right to bear arms" not necessarily the second amendment. 2A just fit in the topic title.

Its my opinion on why its good and or necessary.

This link will take you to it.

http://docs.com/9JV0

Im in the same boat brother, after I finish the term paper I'm working on now for sociology I dont want to see, read, or even think about another term paper until way after the new year.

You should talk to MoeCizlak . His middle name is Sociology.

If you are going to quote in a term paper you need to include citations or references. What specific class is this for? Also what is the specific assignment?

Just finished my Philosophy term paper. Its worth 10% of my grade. Its on the right to bear arms. Anyone care to look at it?

Sorry but you definetly don't want my opinion. I was luck enough to have a smart girl friend (now 27 year wife) to do that shat for me.;)

Citations? Sources? Change the "it"s to the pronoun "it" represents (there are at least five "it"s in the first paragraph alone.

I am willing to spend more time with your paper if you are really interested, but I am a tough editor on other people's writing. ;)

Citations? Sources? Change the "it"s to the pronoun "it" represents (there are at least five "it"s in the first paragraph alone.

I am willing to spend more time with your paper if you are really interested, but I am a tough editor on other people's writing. ;)
This

I wasnt required to cite the sources inside the paper. I have a works cited page that is complete.

This could get political! :0

Good luck with your paper Jackie. ;)

Only 6 pages?

I think you need more philosophy bs related to overall rights, absolute rights, etc. Do some Googleing for some more thought but be careful on plagiarizing. My link was found for a quick search.

I recall having the same issue when doing hunting rights papers. Lots of facts (Biology major) but it took some work to get into the philosophy mood. One of my favorite Profs in college. Almost made it my minor.