• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone drink it?

jkspup22

I have been smoking cigars for prob 4 years now. And one drink i love to have is Grand Marnier.

Anyone else agree or disagree....

Any suggestions for different drinks?

The Grand Marnier CENTENAIRE and CINQUANTENAIRE, or 100 and 150 anniversary editions are amazing, as well as their Cherry Marnier. I'm a big fan of their products. But if you like Grand Marnier, you cannot miss the 100 and 150 anniversary editions, they are worth it. :)

You drink it straight? I've never really known what to do with Grand Marnier other than cook.

If you can't find either locally, look here.

It's great to mix in with some lime juice and tequila for margaritas. The better stuff is great neat in a snifter. :)

My Dad turned me onto Grand Marnier and I like it a lot. Great in margaritas or in a snifter. I have not had any of the 100 and 150 anniversary editions...maybe I'll try some with an EL one day.

I really like Jack Daniels....Jack/Coke or Jack/Ginger go well with a cigar. Usually I drink a Guinness or three when I'm smoking.

I don't normally drink Grand Marnier, but the dozen or so times that I have most enjoyed it has been from one of those lovely drink carts that they push around in the sky boxes in Pittsburgh and Chicago. They give you a very small shot glass, made of chocolate, filled with Grand Marnier. Following 8 or 10 beers, the Marnier and chocolate will set you free. LOL! :D :sign:

I will tell you right now, Living in boston, there is nothing like coming inside during the winter and having a smoke and a glass of GM.

I usually drink the Cordon Rouge but I have had the loius-alexandrea verison and it is unreal...

try it