• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else been watching "The Fall" on Netflix?

Just finished Season 3, which dropped about a week ago . . . holy crap!

This is a BBC production, six one hour episodes per season. And just utterly brilliant. Gillian Anderson is AMAZING and the finale will rock your world.

~Boar

Never heard of it, but I'll add it to my list.

This looks good. I dropped Netflix after their last rate hike (I have Amazon Prime). I'll pick it up again after they've had some time to add more "stuff", and check this out. I have a List. Gotta love Google Drive.

This looks good. I dropped Netflix after their last rate hike (I have Amazon Prime). I'll pick it up again after they've had some time to add more "stuff", and check this out. I have a List. Gotta love Google Drive.

I'm thinking of dropping the DVD service and just keeping the Netflix streaming---their original content has been just TOO good to forgo, with things like Sense8, Stranger Things, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, the Longmire rescue, Luke Cage . . . and more coming! But on DVDs it just takes them too long to get titles, compared to Amazon.

Sprang for Prime myself a couple months ago and man---music, Kindle lending library, movies, shows, free 2-day shipping . . . loving it.

~Boar

I'm with George. Really enjoyed the first two seasons. Didn't realize the 3rd was out! Really interested to see how they pick up things after the end of S2.

Thanks for the heads up, Boar!