• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else bothered by the CF cigar pics?

Inthacup

I visit cigarfamily.com mostly for the forum, but I've been to the cigar listings pages as well. It seems like Fuente could do so much more with these pages.

Take the OpusX page for example. On their cigar sizes page, all they have is a pic that's at least 5 yrs old with the list of sizes and another pic showing the 'new additions' that makes the wrapper several shades darker. The new additions have been around for several years.

For how prestigious the Opus line is, you'd think they'd put a lot more into this part of the website.

I'd love it if they had several pages dedicated to the ForbiddenX humidors, the special release Opus or even tastings done by Carlito or some blending master.

I'm really glad Moki has made a page dedicated to the rare Opus sizes, but it seems like something that Fuente would proudly display on their website.

Moving outside of the Opus, the same could be easily done with the Hemingway line. They don't even show the Best Seller, which is in stock at several of my local tobacconists. A page dedicated to Hemingway maddies or some of the other rare lines would be very cool IMO.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there even an Anejo page?

Is there a special reason why they don't mention any of the rare cigars on their site?

Cup

IMHO, The site is poorly designed. I find it hard to navigate too. I wish it was layed out like the Padron site. They have a much better design.

MilesMingusMonk said:
On a similar note, why doesn't Padron have any 1926 Anni info?
I wondered about that myself. It seems strange they wouldn't have their flagship on the site ???

Inthacup said:
I'm really glad Moki has made a page dedicated to the rare Opus sizes...
Moki's sight is a great Opus X reference, which I refer to as "Moki Opi". Since the Latin plural of Opus is Opera, it should be the Moki Opera though.

Maybe he will expand it to include the "rarely released" Hemmis and Anejos , as well as the standard Opus X, that CF's mothersite neglects. ;)

:MMM

Maybe the 1926s are discontinued? Dunno.

I never liked the CF site.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Inthacup said:
I'm really glad Moki has made a page dedicated to the rare Opus sizes...
Moki's sight is a great Opus X reference, which I refer to as "Moki Opi". Since the Latin plural of Opus is Opera, it should be the Moki Opera though.

Maybe he will expand it to include the "rarely released" Hemmis and Anejos , as well as the standard Opus X, that CF's mothersite neglects. ;)

:MMM
That would be cool of him to do that :thumbs:

Yep, it's true, they haven't done a whole lot with their web site.

vewyphishy said:
Maybe the 1926s are discontinued? Dunno.
Nope, Padrón has never had it up there. I guess they paid to have the site done (and it's pretty good), and then left it as-is.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Yeah that's not a bad idea...maybe one day. :)