• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else have issues with their Govee?

These are the ones I use https://amzn.to/3Q0qpgg. After the initial calibration I have not had a problem with them. The 2 oldest ones I have had for almost a year and they still have 4 out of 4 power bars. I also have a Govee heater that I link to one of the Govee's in one of my tupadors. That way it keeps the room at the right temp for the cigars.
Yes that’s the one I have. I’ll play around with it a little more but I already have a different unit from another manufacturer on the way.

Ok so the Govee has been in a mason jar within a ziplock. When the ThermoPro came in yesterday I dropped it in with it. Govee 94%, ThermoPro 74-75% after 24 hours.

I think the Govee is toast. Sucks the ThermoPro doesn’t have an option for calibration adjustment but at least it works. For how long, guess we will find out.

I don’t use the Blue Tooth sensors, so I can’t speak to their fail rate.

However, I’ve been using the digital readout Govee Hygrometers for three years now with no issues. No calibration required, just toss em in and go.