• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else have this problem?

gunsandcigars88

Get home from work at 4AM and after sitting on the computer till 6AM I deside to go have a smoke. Pick up my lighter and cutter, and decide on a Padron 2000 maddie as I walk out the door to greet the sun with a smoke. Grab a patio chair light her up and start to relax. Just as I get relaxed my legs urge me to stand up for a while since I spent 10 hours in an office, so I wander out to the driveway to walk to enjoy while my dog circles playfully around me. Just as I am getting ready to go sit back down with about 2/3's of my Padron left my dog decides I need to stop smoking I guess. A quick jerk and my Smoke is now out of my hand as my dog takes off for the porch. I quickly grab him and take back my newly moistened and slightly damaged 2000, and what was began in order to relax me has now pissed me off. Anyone experience this problem much?
B

No lol but my cat does crawl up my chest when I'm smoking a good one and sniffs the air.

I've heard of dogs who love cigars, your Best Friend might have just turned into a BOTL in training. :laugh:

Two of my dogs hate the smell, the other two I think would do the same as your dog did. I keep a close watch though. Main thing is when I get home from work, I gotta run my Jack Russells or else they'll be bouncing off the walls later. I typically have a smoke right after I get home from work, but it's become understood that the first 15-20 minutes of that smoke will be spent playing with the K-9's. Most times I have to watch that the Jack Russells don't mistake my cigar for a toy and grab it in one of thier jumps.

My dog loves cigars. She'll try to grab them out of your hand (I think she thinks it's a stick.) She also eats ashes if they hit the floor. Then again, she eats roadkill and licks her own ass....

dogsandcigars? :D

Maybe you can start a dog-obedience school with emphasis on cigar training for dogs. You could be rich! RICH, I say!

My dog loves cigars. She'll try to grab them out of your hand (I think she thinks it's a stick.) She also eats ashes if they hit the floor. Then again, she eats roadkill and licks her own ass....

She pee pee's too! :laugh:

---------------------------

Ummm...no, my dog never did that - but give her time!

No but that is friggin hilarious! Sometimes I think my dog might nibble at the nubs of cigars I leave outside in the ashtray though.

No but that is friggin hilarious! Sometimes I think my dog might nibble at the nubs of cigars I leave outside in the ashtray though.

Yea after I slept for a little while, and got up I kinda realized that it was pretty funny. At first I was really pissed since that was my last 2000 with a little age on it, but the dumb dog didn't really know any better. To him everything is a dang toy. Needless to say he is not one of the brightest dogs ever. My mom's goal is to get him nicely trained on everything, and I guess that I am going to have to make an addition to the training list, LOL!
B

That's funny. :laugh: :laugh:

My Golden Retriever has brought in a nub before that I had tossed into the lawn (for recycling purposes) and chewed it up, then spit it out on the dining room carpet.

Made me think for a little bit....lets see she will occasionally eat the stray turd on a walk and not spit it out -but she won't eat a cigar nub? :laugh: :laugh:

Kinda puts a whole new meaning to dog rockets, huh

Mark

Opening the Coolidor is like shaking a bag of cat knip for my oldest cat! Giving him an empty box is like a new scratch post :laugh:

My Dog must have thought the unlit cigar in my had was a chew toy. He genltly took it when I was talking to my wife. The really funnything was it was sticking out of his mouth as if he was getting ready to fire it up. I wish I woulda' got a picture of that!