• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone enjoy the SPORT OF KINGS?

Sorry, just saw this. I grew up a stones throw from a couple tracks in Kentucky/Ohio. I miss being able to go watch whenever the urge struck. Ain't nothing like it.

BTW, Did Dazzling win that race?

Floyd T

Sorry, just saw this. I grew up a stones throw from a couple tracks in Kentucky/Ohio. I miss being able to go watch whenever the urge struck. Ain't nothing like it.

BTW, Did Dazzling win that race?

Floyd T
Floyd... the horse's name was Flightline. And that horse is a monster. Won by 10's of lengths. If he can stretch out 2 turns... he's the next Kentucky Derby winner. You'll never see any odds on this one though. But don't bet against him. take the dime for a buck and cash...LOL.

Yea, I was reading that article and Secretariat came to mind. It sounds like this horse, if it can stay healthy and learn a bit, it'll be an exacta horse. I'd love to see it run in person.

Floyd T

@SKYDIVNEKD are you keeping up with the 3 yr olds prepping for the run at the Triple Crown? 3 races today. The Wood Memorial at Aqueduct. The Blue Grass at Keenland and the Santa Anita Derby.
I like...
#3 Early Voting in the Wood
#4 Zandon in the Bluegrass
#3 Forbidden Kingdom in the Santa Anita

How about the rest of you sports ball smokers.... any pony players this time of year?

@SKYDIVNEKD are you keeping up with the 3 yr olds prepping for the run at the Triple Crown? 3 races today. The Wood Memorial at Aqueduct. The Blue Grass at Keenland and the Santa Anita Derby.
I like...
#3 Early Voting in the Wood
#4 Zandon in the Bluegrass
#3 Forbidden Kingdom in the Santa Anita

How about the rest of you sports ball smokers.... any pony players this time of year?
Michael,

I haven't been keeping up with them at all. Been too busy at work and don't watch racing with any frequency to know who's who. Let me know how those three do. I'll see if i can track em. I really do miss the excitement of the KY Derby. I'm gonna have to see if the trailer bar will run the days racing on Derby day.

Floyd T

I love Keenland. It's just a wonderful place to visit. It's also the only place I've ever hit a Trifecta bet.

Floyd T

About 3 1/2 hours to post. 1:44 PST
Funsies / shits and giggles..... pick the winner before the gates open.

ETA: Keenland race # 8

1650733241090.png