• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever order or reccomend(The Cigar Store.com)

Just at a glance (5+ price checks) CBid has lower prices just on their Quick Buys. So I figure CI might be the way to go.

I am with Wild on this. CigarBid.com has great deals. I picked up several this weekend including a nice 300 ct humidor. Now I have to fill it up and I am working on that real fast.

jef

I buy from this online dealer all the time and find it difficult to find better prices.
CigarPlace

If you see something that is not in stock, call the guy and ask him about it. He can normaly get it within a day or so.

I buy from this online dealer all the time and find it difficult to find better prices.
CigarPlace

If you see something that is not in stock, call the guy and ask him about it. He can normaly get it within a day or so.

Looks good. Just curious if anyone else has used cigarplace. Also, sorry to stray for the thread topic. However, I have never tried the cigarstore.com. :blush:

CigarPlace

Looks good. Just curious if anyone else has used cigarplace. Also, sorry to stray for the thread topic. However, I have never tried the cigarstore.com. :blush:

This place will come up with a hit or two if you do a search.