• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever tried the CI Legends series?

Dan66

Just curious if they're as good as the reviews on the CI site claim they are. Being the Rocky Patel fan that I am, I'm anxious to try the orange label he produces. Or better yet, the Graycliff purple. Anyone here have experience with any of them? If they're as good as they say, the price would make it a hard to pass up deal.

My biggest problem with them is the big ol' tacky, too-colorful band. Makes them look cheap!

The search function is your friend. This one is free, after that........ :whistling:

The search function is your friend. This one is free, after that........ :whistling:
I appreciate the instruction, and am familiar with search functions. Thanks. But my post was as much to spark friendly conversation as to glean information.

From reading that entire thread I got the impression they are pretty decent $3 or less cigars, but have some construction issues.

I just ordered a box of the Blue Label and Copper Label (for a friend I swear :sign: ) So I was pretty happy to see the Blue Labels did well.

Yesterday placed an order with CI for some other stuff and went out to try a Blue Label someone had sent me a while back. As soon as I got inside I saw that CI had a One Day on the Blue Labels, so I called and had them add a box to my order. So thanks whoever sent me that!

I'll come clean... The copper labels were the ones I really want to try! :whistling:
Apparently, if you've got a sweet tooth, they may be just the ticket.

After reading the reviews here I picked up a box of the blues (Matasa) on cbid at 2 bucks a stick. They are actually a pretty spicy and interesting smoke. Definitely worth it at this price and I am interested to see how age changes them. I also want to try the La Aurora's but maybe just a fiver to start, since it is the one in the line they don't sell on CI in single form.

Just curious if they're as good as the reviews on the CI site claim they are. Being the Rocky Patel fan that I am, I'm anxious to try the orange label he produces. Or better yet, the Graycliff purple. Anyone here have experience with any of them? If they're as good as they say, the price would make it a hard to pass up deal.

My biggest problem with them is the big ol' tacky, too-colorful band. Makes them look cheap!

I received a couple of the Rocky Patel Orange Labels in a bomb -- it is an excellent smoke (IMHO)!!

Would I be letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak, if I told you where those came from? I just so happened to be in the Graycliff factory, if you can call it that, and I saw...

Would I be letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak, if I told you where those came from? I just so happened to be in the Graycliff factory, if you can call it that, and I saw...

I, for one, am all ears. :)

Just make sure you get them on cbid instead of CI, it will cost you about 1/3 less for a box. Also if anyone gets some of the others in the series and wants to swap a fiver for some of the Blues PM me and let me know

Had a couple of the Red Perdomos. Nice pointy tip .... that was the hilite ... the taste was smooth but blah. I prefer their bundle cigars.

I have a box of the Green that are pretty tasty. Even for me though, they're young. I'll try them again in a few months.

I took part in the CI Legends review and that Copper label will never touch my lips again.