• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone from Montana?... and looking to bet.

Yeah... Go #4... take it to the house...

Edited to say:
I spoke too soon.

There's cold . . . . and then there is COLD!!!!

We have the latter.

Gets so cold around here, the birds have to hitch-hike south for the winter. :)

BTW - It's colder in Amherst today.

and.... SAFETY!!!

Chattanooga watch out, here comes UMass. Great game tonight!

Score???

Don't have TV in this house. Hard to believe, but true.

We have a TV set, but it is only for the DVD and tape players.

Found the recap on ABC sports. Looks like it really was a good game. 17-19. Not bad, not bad.

OK, so we didn't chew you up and spit you out. :blush:
Good game, wish I could have seen it. :(

OK, shoot me your snailer and I'll send the payoff. Hope you like big ones. :)

Cheers!

i'm assuming we loss, lol. oh well, ended up having to go in to work tonight so i missed the game, pm me some info too and i'll get it out tommorow am.

OK CasaSoho, I went out today and bought myself the nastiest cigar I could find. It's called "Moneymaker". I asked the girl at the cigar store for the absolute worst flavored cigar they had. She actually used a walkie talkie (no joke) to ask someone else and they described these as worse then awful.

Review tomorrow... don't miss it.

Fish

OK CasaSoho, I went out today and bought myself the nastiest cigar I could find. It's called "Moneymaker". I asked the girl at the cigar store for the absolute worst flavored cigar they had. She actually used a walkie talkie (no joke) to ask someone else and they described these as worse then awful.

Review tomorrow... don't miss it.

Fish

I just went back and looked over your post where you mentioned that the loser heads out and looks for the nastiest cigar they can find. Too bad, I was just getting ready to send you one that would have put you in a world of hurt. Ever wonder what a pineapple White Owl tastes like when it has sat next to an open can of tuna for a couple of days? Looking forward to your review tomorrow, be sure to nub it.

Pineapple and Tuna... Now normally that sounds like a date with disaster but compared to the rope I'll be smoking in a few minutes....

Watch for the review.

Fish