• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone heard anything about MikeDevilsFan

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Has anyone heard anything about him? Did he recover from his accident? I didn't keep the addy of the friend who was keeping us informed and haven't seen anything in a couple of months.

Ya what about snakeyezzzzz?

Not to bring up old bad stuff, just wonder if he ever came out of that coma.

Phil

I don't think MikeDevilsFan was in any kind of accident. Are you confusing him with snakeeyezzes? Snake's girlfriend was "gemini..." something or other and her id got wiped out in the l40 debacle.

I PM'd Mike about a month ago. His son had been sick for quite a time with a very bad case of the flu but other than that, Mike's doing well.

Mike pretty much decided this forum was not to his liking. That's why he quit posting.

Phil got it right (some kind of ability to see thru the wrong user name posted by me? Weird!)

I meant snakeeyezzess, of course. I wonder if anyone's watching his email......

I just fired off a message to his email address in his profile; wonder if we'll here anything back?

psyktek said:
Phil got it right (some kind of ability to see thru the wrong user name posted by me? Weird!)

I meant snakeeyezzess, of course. I wonder if anyone's watching his email......

I just fired off a message to his email address in his profile; wonder if we'll here anything back?
I just knew what you ment as he has been in my prayers lately. ;)