• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone interested in helping to start a private cigar club in VA, MD,

I am pretty interested as well. :) I am in Westminster, md. Only issue wouldbe the expendable income to help. But who knows, maybe send me some stuff on it and I can work something out!

Don

Shortly there should be at least 10 of us setting up a meeting with you. We ourselves are getting our schedules hammered out.

Shortly there should be at least 10 of us setting up a meeting with you. We ourselves are getting our schedules hammered out.
Thats promising, shoot me an email at bryan_winston@yahoo.com, I've got 23 other parties and if you have 10 or more we'll need to do some coordination.

Great news, we have exceeded our minimum threshold to move along to the next stage. This does not mean however that you can't still join if you are interested in helping us move this forward.

Email sent.

Sounds like a great idea for those of us in a state that has seen fit to exclude the minority. I feel we should not infringe on the health of non-smokers, however, I think we too should have a choice. Allow us to have a place to go and enjoy our endulgences.

If gamblers are going to be given slots why can't we have stogies?

Email sent.

Sounds like a great idea for those of us in a state that has seen fit to exclude the minority. I feel we should not infringe on the health of non-smokers, however, I think we too should have a choice. Allow us to have a place to go and enjoy our endulgences.

If gamblers are going to be given slots why can't we have stogies?
Poppa,

You'll get an email from me this evening, sadly my iPhone is shitty about handling attachments.