• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone into gardening?

Wife’s been away this week so I’ve been watering plants. I got home on Tuesday to find the cucumber plant looking like it was on its last leg. I figured I better water it all wee anyway. So I gave it the water it was prescribed and after a 90 min cigar I couldn’t believe my eyes. View attachment 58128
View attachment 58129

It’s amazing how plants bounce back, with water. With the heat we’re having now and the forecasted 110 next week, I try my best to water early in the morning. Otherwise, by the time I remember, they’ve done all they could to stay alive and look just like that Tom.

Hi. Just stumbled upon this thread, and I wanted to say I'm new here, but I'm definitely into gardening. I love growing my own fruits and veggies too, it's so satisfying to see them sprout from seeds. I'm in So Cal too, and I totally agree, who needs a greenhouse when the weather is always sunny? Those Birdies planter beds sound awesome, I'm sure you'll be able to grow a ton of veggies in them. And those Moringa trees sound really interesting! I've never heard of them before, but now I'm curious. I'm currently working on my own backyard garden, and I'm planning on using J's Custom Landscaping to help me out. They've got some great reviews and I'm excited to see what they can do. Anyway, sorry for replying to such an old post, but I just had to chime in. LMK what it looks like now!

Last edited:
Hi. Just stumbled upon this thread, and I wanted to say I'm new here, but I'm definitely into gardening. I love growing my own fruits and veggies too, it's so satisfying to see them sprout from seeds. I'm in So Cal too, and I totally agree, who needs a greenhouse when the weather is always sunny? Those Birdies planter beds sound awesome, I'm sure you'll be able to grow a ton of veggies in them.
Wow, this is a new approach. Usually we get a link to who-ever’s website where they try sell us their wears. Is that coming? This is the time of year that I get excited about neglecting my plants, leading to their demise and my buying tomatoes at the grocery store instead.

Hi. Just stumbled upon this thread, and I wanted to say I'm new here, but I'm definitely into gardening. I love growing my own fruits and veggies too, it's so satisfying to see them sprout from seeds. I'm in So Cal too, and I totally agree, who needs a greenhouse when the weather is always sunny? Those Birdies planter beds sound awesome, I'm sure you'll be able to grow a ton of veggies in them. And those Moringa trees sound really interesting! I've never heard of them before, but now I'm curious. I'm currently working on my own backyard garden, and I'm planning on using J's Custom Landscaping to help me out. They've got some great reviews and I'm excited to see what they can do. Anyway, sorry for replying to such an old post, but I just had to chime in. LMK what it looks like now!
Reported