• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone into Wind Chimes?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I love the tone of this one...... Synergy Chime

We have an assorted group of chimes and bells in the back yard and this one will be added Christmas day. :thumbs:

They are especially soothing while relaxing with a cigar and adult beverage. :)

Cool one Kenny.

I have several hanging in different spots throughout our yard......

Love them!

I really love wind chimes, they're great for target practice. :thumbs:

The wife got a brass wind gong to go with the wind chime we have on the porch. It's at least a 10" gong with a 3" round clapper.

Carrie & I occasionally go up to my Dad's summer house in Saugatuck, MI. While up there, we always like to stop into the local drug store. For the past few years, they've had the most amazing wind chimes we've ever heard. I don't know anything about composition or anything. They're black metal and the shortest pipe/gong/whatever has to be 3 feet long and easily have a 5-6" diameter. When you swing the clapper, the 5 or 6 tones keep their deep gentle chord rining for probably close to a minute. We're not really "into windchimes" - but if we were to buy any - these would be high on our list.

Did I mention they're around $500?
Dave ;)

[comment removed]

Not looking to start any fires.

Don't like wind chimes. I like things quiet.

I bookmarked that page will visit again and stay for an hour or two. :rolleyes:

I had something like that but the strings rotted and the parts ended up all over the place.

Ya I am that nut that has to play with the wind chime displays in the stores. Is a compulsive thing ;)

the wife has a few that we picked up in hawaii. they are pretty cool.

i probably would have never gotten them myself, but.....

my parents put one in the house.

IN THE FRIGGIN HOUSE.

every time i walk by, i bump my head on it. that's the only time it chimes.

The wife like fairies -- yeah, fairies -- so we have a couple of "fairy chimes" on our back patio. Heh heh ... :blush:

Maybe it's part of the Feng Shui...

more like crap they won't get rid of, but they can't store.

no wind, just head bumps.