• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anyone know a good website to buy cigars?

defetis

Token
ive tried one cuban cigar in my life, so those are of intrest, but im also looking for a good website to maybe buy in bulk from. im not sure yet what i want but im just looking for a good site some people have used and liked.. :)

ive tried one cuban cigar in my life, so those are of intrest, but im also looking for a good website to maybe buy in bulk from. im not sure yet what i want but im just looking for a good site some people have used and liked.. :)

Hey, did someone lift the embargo with Cuba, or am I missing something? ;)

Are you looking for a site for legal cigars (NOT cubans), in bulk? Your post is less than perfectly clear.
There are many companies that people here use to buy cigars from, the largest are likely Holts, JR, and Cigars International. There are many, many others that often have great deals. Above that, many smaller shops have gone out of their way to make great cigars available on line. JimD (Hartford, CT tobacco shop), puffstuff (can't remember the name fo teh shop...sorry!), and MD Cigars are a few that I can think of off the top of my head. The big thing is to do some research, and check prices at a few places, don't jump on a deal becasue THEY say it is a great buy! Then, check around ehre asking about that vendor, and you can get a feel from members what their experiences have been.

If, on the other hand, you are asking about illegal cigars, you should probably take a few minutes and read soe of the rules on that topic.

Are you looking for a site for legal cigars (NOT cubans), in bulk? Your post is less than perfectly clear.
There are many companies that people here use to buy cigars from, the largest are likely Holts, JR, and Cigars International. There are many, many others that often have great deals. Above that, many smaller shops have gone out of their way to make great cigars available on line. JimD (Hartford, CT tobacco shop), puffstuff (can't remember the name fo teh shop...sorry!), and MD Cigars are a few that I can think of off the top of my head. The big thing is to do some research, and check prices at a few places, don't jump on a deal becasue THEY say it is a great buy! Then, check around ehre asking about that vendor, and you can get a feel from members what their experiences have been.

If, on the other hand, you are asking about illegal cigars, you should probably take a few minutes and read soe of the rules on that topic.

Well put...I guess your info is more helpful than mine! :D

Well put...I guess your info is more helpful than mine! :D

That depends. If he is looking for an ISOM source, your response was pretty much dead on. Except you didn't post a link to the rules. (note that I didn't either)

Lots of good information in the Announcements and Important Topics sections at the top of every forum...

...especially the Introduce Yourself Here forum...

...especially the one entitled Announcement: * * * DISCUSSION OF SOURCES * * * - MUST READ!...

Edited for emphasis

A CP Fight Club reference, everyone take a drink. Can't stop laughing at that post. :sign:

I've tried one cuban cigar in my life...

Maybe this isn't the case, but unless you got the "cuban" from someone who knows a lot about cigars, it was probably a fake. I'm not trying to be mean, just let you know that there are a lot of fraudulent ISOM makers.

edited for clarification