• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone know how many cartons of cigarettes...

I assume this applies to cigarettes too, but here in PA a lot of folks cross the border into NJ or DE to buy booze. Right across the border in DE there is huge Beer/Wine/Liquor store. There was an article in the paper about PA State Police sitting in the parking lot and recording PA plates and then stopping those cars when the crossed the border (via I95). The Troopers actually responded to the article saying they did not care what private citizens brought back for personal consumption. The only efforts they made were to stop commercial entities from illegally importing cheep booze resale (specifically restaurants and smaller bars).

Yeah, thats pretty comforting actually.. makers sense though.. this isnt communist Russia.. yet

I assume this applies to cigarettes too, but here in PA a lot of folks cross the border into NJ or DE to buy booze. Right across the border in DE there is huge Beer/Wine/Liquor store. There was an article in the paper about PA State Police sitting in the parking lot and recording PA plates and then stopping those cars when the crossed the border (via I95). The Troopers actually responded to the article saying they did not care what private citizens brought back for personal consumption. The only efforts they made were to stop commercial entities from illegally importing cheep booze resale (specifically restaurants and smaller bars).
Mass. state police did the same thing around 5yrs or so ago here at one of the border stores. The NH state police showed up and told them to leave. That was the end of it. We take care of our out of state customers, because without them we'd have little revenue. Booze, Bets and Butts is how we finance things around here.

Doc

All about the 3 B's!

The NH liquor store is often considered one of the great destinations for us in Massachusetts.

And they're conveniently located at rest areas on I-95 and I-93 near the border.

Doc

there should be a south bound exit on the north side of each one!! :thumbs:

there should be a south bound exit on the north side of each one!! :thumbs:

There is after you finish the bottle in the parking lot you just picked up in rules dont apply and NH just became England. It has happened before!