• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone near Houston, TX here?

ShadMan

Shiner Bock Whore
Just out of curiosity, how many people do we have here within, let's say, an hour of Houston? Two hours? Post up if you are...

I live about 25 miles north of Houston.

minute maid

Don't you mean Enron Field? :D

I'm a wannabe Houston resident stuck here in Connecticut. The Astros have been "my" team for 30 years :thumbs:

bigdan1173 said:
I'm in the Woodlands, about 45 miles north of minute maid
Cool, I'm in Spring, near FM2920 and Kuykendahl. If you're not busy on 4/3, I'm having my Annual Crawfish Boil at my house that day. There will be live music, free beer, and a ton of crawdaddies. There will be more than a few cigar smokers there also! You're more than welcome to come by. If you want more info/directions, shoot me a PM or post up and I'll shoot 'em out to you! I'll PM you also, in case you don't check this thread before then.

This invitation is open to all CPers! I didn't figure too many people would want to drive in from outside of Houston, though! ;)

Very tempting! I'm in Austin... not that far away, by Texas standards. However, that's the same weekend a bunch of Texas guys from CW are holding their Final Four herf in San Antonio. Coin flip, I guess. :p

Hey Vewy....290 to FM2920 in Hempstead. Keep going on FM2920 until you get to my house. Easy directions!!

::Trying to influence coin toss!::

:p :D :sign: