• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone planning a special smoke for the Holidays?

I made it through Christmas without killing what was left of my brains cells so i celebrated with a San Cristobal La Punta & Partagas Short.

Sounds like many of you had some good sticks this week. I am halfway through a LP9 Toro right now and am enjoying it tremendously.

Hey all! Long time smoker but new to these boards. Planning to start with a baitfish tomorrow morning, not sure for the afternoon (LFD double ligero is a good possibility), then my first ever anajo shark for pre ball dropage action. I've had the 46's before, but never a 77. I was able to score 3 from a local shop for a descent price. Happy new year to everyone!
tom

Welcome TomPRep! I am new to the board also. You may want to put a post in the introduce yourself section and also update your profile to at least include where you are from. Happy new year.

Welcome TomPRep! I am new to the board also. You may want to put a post in the introduce yourself section and also update your profile to at least include where you are from. Happy new year.
This newbie is giving you good advice.

Good to see the newbs falling in line! :D

I'm planning to smoke an ISOM this afternoon, chilly 57 degree last day of the year!

Sorry guys. Registered on my phone last night and didn't feel like trying to change any of that on there. Updated now! Todays lineup changed quite a bit. I am just now smoking my first cigar of the day (Tatuaje Miami Noellas) accompanied by a Victory Yakima glory. If my palette is good and holds up, I may smoke another before the Shark at midnight.
tom