• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone see the Brittany Spears cha cha pics?

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
Friend sent these to me. I was a bit more hopefull of the money shots, but what can you expect after a couple of Fed Ex'd kids.

Quade

Yes I've seen them. DAMN (and not in a good way). Great C section scar as well :sign:

Anybody who says they wouldn't soak the meat puppet in that folded laundry is full on crap. I'd bang that until UPS showed up with another gross of Magnums and KY.

Anybody who says they wouldn't soak the meat puppet in that folded laundry is full on crap. I'd bang that until UPS showed up with another gross of Magnums and KY.

:laugh: thats awesome!!!

I've been saying for quite some time now that it was only a matter of a few years and she'd become quite undesireable!

:p I still desire to flop around the milk bags and part the great walls of vagina.....

I agree with Matt R. In the words of Evan Baxter from Bruce Almighty...

"I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl. I lik-a do da cha-cha".

Brotha, I am in total agreement with you. I was ripping on her based on my little reality world of "If I had my choice of all the Hollywood whores, there is probably better looking love muffins out there.

Hell, I'm from Wisconsin, she'd have beat out most women up here when she was pregnant :sign:

"That's sick Chubbs." - Happy Gilmore :(

better double up the magnums, i wouldn't want to go anywhere that looser she married was...

Too late... looks like Paris Hilton is going in for the drive of her life. After that, Britney will be ruined for life!

:0
Darren

Hell I may not hit the bottom of the well but I'd sure burn the sides of it up..

The interior looks awsome!

Her getting out of the car is not too bad either!

Hell, I'd like her more if she was pregnant again..... stuffin' the muffin', milkin' the udders and given the new kid a preview of the one eyed wonder snake....... :sign: