• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone see the Brittany Spears cha cha pics?

Hell, I'd like her more if she was pregnant again..... stuffin' the muffin', milkin' the udders and given the new kid a preview of the one eyed wonder snake....... :sign:

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO...I second that.

Hell, I'd like her more if she was pregnant again..... stuffin' the muffin', milkin' the udders and given the new kid a preview of the one eyed wonder snake....... :sign:

Matt never ever fails to make me laugh. Matt, thanks man! In my crappy pathetic world, you are a ray of sunshine. :thumbs:

I'd split that leather with the auger-headed gut buster and then give her a belly full of marrow filling. After a short rest I'd be back yoddling in the gulley and head straight back to riding the skin bus back into tuna town. That broad would be so hot for my internal spine massager that she'd be begging for me to squeeze those pink nosed puppies and burp the worm in the hairless lips that never speak again an again.

How the hell do you come up with this stuff?

Just saw the pics. Damn, Spears really went to hell. Typical celebrity trash.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='400360' date='Nov 30 2006, 12:08 PM']
What a class act. Her parents must be real proud.
[/quote]

Someone’s daughter has to be the whore, better someone else’s then one of ours.

samwhatdoyouwant9ok1.gif

[quote name='Mrepp' post='400416' date='Nov 30 2006, 03:39 PM']
[quote name='fenian'98' post='400360' date='Nov 30 2006, 12:08 PM']
[/quote]

Someone’s daughter has to be the whore, better someone else’s then one of ours.
[/quote]

Touche.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='400360' date='Nov 30 2006, 01:08 PM']
[/quote]

x2