• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone seen Cigar Shop Locator

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I found this ap for my smart phone called "Cigar Shop Locator". Totaly awesome for finding cigar shops. You can set it for 10 - 100 miles from your location, city or zip. Check it out.

I have it for android. Its an awesome App I've used it several times when traveling.

They have this for apple as well, does not work overseas......

It's a great app for both Apple and Android.

I know the guy who created it. Works great especially for those who travel.

Just installed it on my phone. Looks like a really nice app.

I just searched in my area, and my local isn't listed. :( I will have to contact them and see if they will be able to add it to the database.

Ya I appreciate the heads up. It lists a couple of places I wasn't previously aware of. I shall go on a mission today.

Bill Stewart created and maintains the app. If a cigar shop isn't listed on the app, contact him via the website so the it can be added. It's free and for both platforms.

I downloaded and and low and behold, it listed every cigarshop withing 7 miles. Awesome App. thanks for the heads-up, andy.

Id also like to point out to all the droid guys that "Rate my Cigar" is pretty cool as well. Good way to keep track of inventory and tasting notes.

THANKS GUYS!

I am the developer of CigarShopLocator a free app for iOS (Apple), Android and even desktops (www.CigarShopLocator.com/shops.aspx). I am considering a total rewrite of the Android app as I have heard a couple of comments that it doesn't play well with some devices/operating system versions and I'd like to get the CURRENT LOCATION like in iOS working too. Also if there is any interest in a Windows Phone version, I will be working on that too.

A comment I saw in Google Play was that some guy said there were no shops listed in his area, but didn't mention the area. If you know of a shop that is not listed (or is listed, but is a headshop or the like) drop me an email at info@CIgarShopLocator.com.

As far as international, I've seen many downloads and accesses from other countries and I try to add shops in those places, but without some help it gets tough to find them.

If you have any comments or suggestions, I 'd be glad to hear them.

Thank again.

Bill