• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone Smoke an "El Tiante"?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
If anyone has smoked one, let us all know what you thing about them.

"El Tiante"

LuisTiant.jpg

PS: I'm a Yankee fan and he killed the Yanks while in Boston over those years....after we got him, he was on the decline....but I'll always remember him with a cigar in his mouth during interviews though :laugh:

No but the sox do Have Jose Contreras.. whom Fidel referred to as "El Titan de Bronze"
Jose_Contreras_pitching.jpg

So are you asking if anyone has "smoked" a baseball player....... :whistling:

Tim

Haha, I got some of his cigars at the IPCPR. I have not smoked one yet but will soon. I will post up a review.

I haven't tried the maddies but the naturals are pretty good. Mild in strength but it has great flavor.

I have one,it's been in my humi since March(got it at the NERF as part of a free sampler)Maybe I'll smoke it this weekend and post my thoughts.

Thanks Gentlemen.

I figured a few of the Boston Boys would have chimed in on that one and posted a tasting note or two :laugh:

The opening dinner is going on this weekend at my local smoke shop. Apparently, he will be there handing out "rare" El Tiante sticks. Cost is 25 bucks a seat. I'll pass on this one.

Ive tried all 3 smokes, Natural, Maddy ,and the new corojo and they're all pretty good. As stated the nat and mad are mild-medium but the corojo has a nice body to it. Worth trying for sure. Louis Tiante is a great guy, and if he'll be at the event it might be worth going. He has some great old man jokes. JMHO