• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone smoke the new Cain F

NorcalMark

We just got them in.

Haven't had a chance to smoke one.

Anyone have a thought. I'll post mine in a few.

Mark

If they are anything like the ones in the 5 stick box, they should be quite good.
My B&M got them last week and I've not yet gotten around to smoking one. The got the torpedo.

I had one that looked like a corona gorda. Had some serious strength but also had nice flavor and a toasty type finish. I enjoyed it. Certainly a cigar after a big meal or end of the day. :)

I got some leather on the finish. It was strong but smooth after you got by the first half inch. I had the torp.

I've had a chance to smoke the torpedo and while it was a good smoke, I think it lacks the strength that the initial five pack had. It did however have a great draw with hints of wood once you hit the inch mark of the cigar. Overall still a great smoke, but I'm sitting on one to let it age to see how it develops.

Ok, so last night I had the chance to smoke the Cain F 550 Habano

Let just say it didn't suck.

Nice oily wrapper. Beautiful pre-light draw. Heavy cedar.

Upon lighting it had a heavy pepper overtone which went away after the first inch.
Lots of Leather. A little caramel. Not a power house, but certainly had body.

very nice cigar. I think these will age nicely

Mark

Now there is a little motivation to go ahead and try one of the new sizes.

Thanks Mark.

I had a chance to try the Cain F 550. It was strong but smooth, and not overpowering. As of now, I still prefer the Cain Maduro, but I will definitely go to the F again in the future.

I had the 550 at the release event at Tampa Humidor a few weeks again and it was a blast of pepper and spices at the beginning. iIt then mellowed to a nice smooth smoke with some good flavors that I can't quite describe out side of damn good. My buddy tried one a few nights later and swore that they are his new go-to cigar. I got a box last night and am going to age them a bit to see how they are. I am seriously on the fence between them and the Edges now.

P