• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone tried the Fulgazi Value Cigars ??

charx

One of the online purveyors of cigars (CPage) is having a sale on the Fugazi Cigars. I ordered the "Cigar Aficionado Cigar Of The Year 8-Cigar Sampler" which consists of copies of 8 of Cigar Aficionados number one picks over the years. They are coming in at about 3 bucks each which makes me totally suspicious. I went to reddit with it and found the reviews are pretty positive! So I took a flyer.
Anybody here tried any of the Fulgazi "Class 34" smokes?

I have purchased ALOT of samplers from CP. I would have to see what cigars are in that sampler. To see if I have tried them yet.

Yes. I’ve had the Tatuaje one. Compared to the Tat, it is not as spicy, and has less body than regular tats. It’s a nice mild-medium or medium impersonation of their flavors. I believe @StewNasty69 dissected one and found short filler which would explain the drop in strength (shop trimmings verses whole leaves) and the price point.
I’d recommend you pick up the Fugazi sampler and see if there is one in there that you like beyond enough to buy more of.

I have purchased ALOT of samplers from CP. I would have to see what cigars are in that sampler. To see if I have tried them yet.
The sampler consists on these Fulgazi copy-cat versions (click on the image) of Cigar Aficionado #1 cigars of the year.

Attachments

• Image 3-30-23 at 8.03 AM.jpeg
    Image 3-30-23 at 8.03 AM.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 12
I have also had the Tat Miami Fugazi. I can say if I smoked it blind, Tat would not have been my first guess. For the price point though, they are a decent smoke. Just be mindful while cutting. The wrappers are incredibly thin.

I grabbed the Fugazi Padron '64 and the La Historia sampler. As saif, they are decent, but they truly compare to the original. The price point is attractive, and honestly not bad.

The Liga Privada #9 copy is very close in the belicoso, but strangely, a distance away in the toro. I displayed significant 78-year-old dumbasstitude purchasing several ten packs before the sampler was available and put them all in the same humidor without labels. Now, if I smoke one I find particularly enjoyable, I have no idea what it was.