• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone tried the Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warriors?

Same as the regular regent cept' the wrapper is different.
I never had the Nep's but I love the Regents,one of my favorite gurkahs.
Thats a great deal at CI too.

I have smoked them and think the Cammie wrapper adds to an already great smoke. One hitch though. The last two shipment have been bad - extremely dry. Won a bid for ten at $31 two months ago - no prob, grat smoke. Won a bid a month ago ten for $31 arrived very dry. I optimistically put them in the humi to recover but a month later still dry. Call CI and get a replacement - you guessed it arrives too dry. I'm exasperated now so I spread all twenty out and tried to pick the best ten - couldn't find ten I thought would recover. That's it for me! I'm done. :angry:

I've got 10 in and smoked one. While I'm not a big fan of the Regents I think that these are an improvement. I haven't had the dryness problem that vortex reports.

Big fan of the regent here, hadn't tried these yet either. Sounds like good feedback though, I should try and grab a few.

I won some of these off CB couple weeks ago. They have sat in my humi until last night. I have not had a Gurkha of any kind up to this point so I cannot compare it to any of there other smokes. As for the N. Warrior I have to say I really enjoyed it. Lots of flavors but not to strong for my liking but I am just a newbie. :rolleyes:

Hey, I bought that deal. The aniversarios look awesome (never had them before). I've gone through about 5 or 6 of these cigars after picking up a couple bundles when they went on sale for 15/$45 or whatever it was a month or two ago. Nepalese = tasty to my buds. I believe the prevalent taste is licorice. I also am not the biggest fan of regents, so these were a leap of faith.

After posting a query asking if anyone else had problems, it seems I was just incredibly unlucky. They are an improvement on the already great Regent. As AVB stated, I did have two shipments that were very dry; but the first one was great and it seems to be my poor luck that I drew two rare, bad lots.

Just wanted to follow-up the last post with the results of my poll. :p

Just had my first one... pretty damn good! :thumbs:

Once again Gurkha comes through with a great cigar.

yupp and you can steal em off c-bid. Why have a connie for a yard gar when you can have a nice gurkha.

Good advice!! You can definatley score some nice Gurkhas off of Cbid for very cheap!! I thought the regular Regent was kind of bland but may have to give this one a try.