• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone try the CAO Black VR?

rectifythis

CP; may cause dependency
Just curious, I really like the regular Black series, are the VR's worth trying?

I'm working on my second box of Cathedrals. I don't think this smoke is for everyone but I like it.

But then ... :D

It reminds my of the Brazilia but spicier.

I have tried the Moby. It is a reasonable constructed cigar but for the price I would not recommend anyone getting a box without trying a few. As stated above, it is not for everyone.

Yeah, I did finally try a couple...meh. Not really for me. It was fine and smoothe, don't get me wrong, but it was too 'black' tasting. Reminded me of a 5 Vegas A. The regular CAO Black I do love though.

I smoke the Totem. Absolutely love the cigar. I'd try the other vitolas if the price is right. In the meantime. I'll stick with the Totem.

Just ok for me too. I'm a maduro fan, but in this case prefer the original line to the VR.

I bought a 5er of the VR. It's full bodied to say the least. It's a good cigar, but it's so strong I smoke them few and far between. I say this because it's one of those cigar I still taste after brushing my teeth before bed.

I have one in the humi (thanks Jay) & I'm dying to smoke it but I want to make sure I can get more as I hear I'll like it.