• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone up for a smoke in NYC week of the 16th?

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Will be in the area again for the week of the 16th. Anyone want to meet up? I'm good for any night of the week at around 6:30. Monday night is also good since I should be able to get away from work early. Hope to smoke with all you NYC BOTLs again.

Who are you? Holiday on Monday not in the city, next time.

I'll see what works into my schedule as I'm away the following week so got a few things to do. Going to Miami area on the 22nd for a week.

I might be able to meet up late Wednesday on my way back from Montreal.

I'm good for any night of the week except Thursday. See you on Monday? Maybe we'll actually get some Roti Canai and Sting Ray wrapped in lotus leaf at Nyonya this time. :thumbs:

I could go for Wednesday, K might even stop by if it's wednesday and now Carps, could be quite the get together.

Sorry going to be in Sea Island taking prayer mat size divots for the better part of the week.... :thumbs:

Dave, you're on for Monday. You've got my mouth watering for some roti canai.

Carps, Mac...Wednesday sounds good too. Where do you guys want to meet up? Merchant's? View behind the bar there is just fantastic...at least the last time I was there.

Anthony, have a great time in Miami. You should try to hook up with Robbie (miamipadronsmoker), he's great to hang out with.

Aye, another for Wednesday, or Thursday.

That pos, Tom, might be interested in Wednesday also.

Dave, you're on for Monday. You've got my mouth watering for some roti canai.

Carps, Mac...Wednesday sounds good too. Where do you guys want to meet up? Merchant's? View behind the bar there is just fantastic...at least the last time I was there.

Anthony, have a great time in Miami. You should try to hook up with Robbie (miamipadronsmoker), he's great to hang out with.

Florio's might be the best place for Monday night, especially for the Malaysian place next door. I'll also be down for Wednesday, just say where. :thumbs:

K is going out in public twice over the course of 2 weeks? What in the world?

Florio's might be the best place for Monday night, especially for the Malaysian place next door. I'll also be down for Wednesday, just say where. :thumbs:

Florio's it is. I'll be there around 6:30pm. Give you a call if I can get out a little earlier.

As for Wednesday, you guys tell me where and I'll show up. Thanks, gents.

Have fun at Florio's tonight. For Wednesday we can do Merchants if there won't be a band, that way we don't have to worry about reservations and a head count. What say the rest of you?

I won't be able to make it on wednesday guys, my sister, baby niece and family are coming into town cause the two oldest kids have off and she wants us to see how big the baby has gotten.

sorry Sam i keep on missing meeting you at your get togethers, i'll try again next time.

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner, I just got back in town tonight. Club Mac is an option for Wed as well.

Hey, if we got a member, we might as well do Club Mac, same prices as merchants, but we'll get the 10%, plus better ventilation. Both places have a band tomorrow night, but it wasn't as loud at Club Mac last week as the bands at Merchants.

So let's do club mac. Remember, collared shirts, no sandals or sneakers. Carps, we can do jeans though, right?

Elliot, can you make the reservation?