• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone up for a smoke in NYC week of the 16th?

I just picked up onthis thread - in the city on business - hours are touch and go. I'll be at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital up around 68th St. for most of the time.

Please post days, times and locations of your gatherings if you don't mind me crashing tomorrow or by Sat...can't commit tho.

~ t

Won’t know till tomorrow if I can make it I'll keep you guys posted (wow wearing a collar shirt twice that’s an improvement and no sandals for someone else) :whistling: :D

Hey, if we got a member, we might as well do Club Mac, same prices as merchants, but we'll get the 10%, plus better ventilation. Both places have a band tomorrow night, but it wasn't as loud at Club Mac last week as the bands at Merchants.

So let's do club mac. Remember, collared shirts, no sandals or sneakers. Carps, we can do jeans though, right?

Elliot, can you make the reservation?

Done. We have a 6:30 table for 10. Let me know if we need to accommodate more or less.

Hey, if we got a member, we might as well do Club Mac, same prices as merchants, but we'll get the 10%, plus better ventilation. Both places have a band tomorrow night, but it wasn't as loud at Club Mac last week as the bands at Merchants.

So let's do club mac. Remember, collared shirts, no sandals or sneakers. Carps, we can do jeans though, right?

Done. We have a 6:30 table for 10. Let me know if we need to accommodate more or less.

Make sure you ask for the corner table and not the one near the humidors or band!

Woohoo...see you guys there tomorrow at 6:30.

If anybody wants to meet up before hand, I'm going to head over to Jackson Hole burgers at 5:30.

If anybody wants to meet up before hand, I'm going to head over to Jackson Hole burgers at 5:30.

You mean the one on 64th street between 2nd and 3rd? I'll see you there!! :thumbs:

Can’t make it out tonight guys. Sam I’ll catch you on the next one …. :cool:

It's easy to squeeze in one more when you get there first! :laugh:

It was great meeting some new faces, and seeing some of the usual suspects. Hope Sam made it back safe and wasn't kidnapped. :whistling: