• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone up for a smoke in NYC week of the 16th?

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Hey guys. Bet you're all tired of my ugly mug by now. I fly in on Monday night (3/16) and fly out Saturday morning (3/21). Pretty much can do any night in between if anyone is up for a smoke. Let me know what your schedule preferences are and we can plan it out. Thanks in advance, gentlemen.

I'm down for any day/night. If the weather is nice enough we could even do it at a rooftop/outdoor venue (though not brass monkey, renovating roof until next month).

I might be down for a smoke, I'm in the city all week working a show.

I'd be down for Thursday.

Jeff coming out to play...that's what I'm talking about.

I'm good with whenever and wherever you locals decide on. I'm not too averse to going into the city more than one night either.

Tuesday is St. Patty's day and so I'll be home cooking the traditional Irish-American Corn Beef and Cabbage feast. I'm assuming most bars/pubs will be uncomfortably crowded on such a night. So, what about Wednesday for sure starting around 6pm. It looks like it'll be nice weather, but why not default to something like Club Mac and Elliot can make a reservation. What say you guys? Sorry for taking the lead, but it's almost Monday and nobody has suggested exact time and place yet, and Sam said we locals could decide..

It turns out I can't make Thursday anyway. Hopefully I can make it Wednesday. :thumbs:

Reserved a 6pm table for 10 on Wed. Let me know if we need to accommodate more.

Just a reminder: Collared shirts required and no sneakers allowed.

I'm in! (metaphorically, since I am on the other side of the country)

Reserved a 6pm table for 10 on Wed. Let me know if we need to accommodate more.

Just a reminder: Collared shirts required and no sneakers allowed.

I know I'm going to sound like a nagger, but is it possible to get an area across from the bar? For some reason, I'm not too thrilled with the band, and although the dim lighting in the dining area does relieve you all of having to capture all the nuances of my ugly mug, I kinda want to be able to hear the controversial verbiage, whether it be about seatless bikes, assless chaps, or just how good the sweet potato fries are.

Thanks for making the reservation, Elliot. See you all tomorrow.

Once again the Evil that is known as my employer has me bound to my chair until late and i will not be able to make it. Enjoy fellas