• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone watch the Miami / VT game??

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
How great was this game!! Miami got spanked!! Another Vick headed to the pro's?? :thumbs:

yup! looks just like big bro! :thumbs:
that was wild how they had the goalposts rigged
like an nba rim. it wouldn't break, it would just
spring back up. gues they expected a hokie win! :p

todd

i kept having to correct my dad when he would
say"look, vermont scored again!" i'm like"no dad,
vt stands for virginia tech." then my bro and him
figured out it was buggin me so they kept calling
them "vermont" just to give me a rash :sign:

Oh yeah, GO HOKIES.

On the destroyed College Football thread that ALostTexan started but quickly list interest in when Wissonsin won on October 11th, I had posted that VT may give Miami a rough ride.

What I did not expect was to see VT lose LAST weekend to West Virginia which is really too bad they did because I had them in the Sugar Bowl figuring they'd beat Miami and go undefeated.

I still don't think Oklahoma will go undefeated and I'm really going to hate to see USC #1 ARGH!!!!

somebody had a sign that said:
"WE'RE NOT GOING TO THE SUGARBOWL, BUT NIETHER ARE YOU!"
cracked me up :D

LMAO, now THAT is too funny!!!!!

Also being a Florida college football fan and a UCONN basketball fan, Miami is not exactly list on my college teams to root for.

Poor 'canes!!

Sorry Brent & RicMac......

I'm not the biggest canes fan but I'll root for them. We just got our asses handed to us. period. What is that 3 losses in 4 years? Anyone want to trade?

Yeah, Hokies definitely took it to the Cane's! What a sweet victory!

All the Cane's fans are whining over at CF. It's priceless entertainment pouring salt in the wounds!

this is going to be one hell of a rivalry in the ACC next year! Can't wait!

What is that 3 losses in 4 years?

LOL you got that right RicMac. As I mentioned, I'm not a 'canes fan (just ask gatorsmg :D ) but I certainlly have a great deal of respect for the program.

Miami only loses three games in three years but UCONN loses three games in three weeks straight!!

coventrycat86 said:
What I did not expect was to see VT lose LAST weekend to West Virginia which is really too bad they did because I had them in the Sugar Bowl figuring they'd beat Miami and go undefeated.
Cut my Mountaineers some slack...they almost did the same thing to Miami a couple of weeks ago!!!

Fast4Dr said:
Cut my Mountaineers some slack...they almost did the same thing to Miami a couple of weeks ago!!!
Consider the slack cut.

They sure have put on a good show.

coventrycat86 Posted on Nov 3 2003, 10:42 AM
As I mentioned, I'm not a 'canes fan (just ask gatorsmg )

This was the best weekend ever! My Gators beat Georgia (thank you God) and Miami got the crap kicked out of them by VT :D :D

Of course my opinion may be skewed but I think Miami has been playing like crap all season and it was just a matter of time before it caught up with them. Not to say that they're a bad team just not as good as they or their fair-weather-fans believe.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Yeah, Hokies definitely took it to the Cane's! What a sweet victory!

All the Cane's fans are whining over at CF. It's priceless entertainment pouring salt in the wounds!

this is going to be one hell of a rivalry in the ACC next year! Can't wait!
Leebo:

Congratulations on VT's awesome win. I have admired Virginia Tech's football program for years, even if it is true that "all dirt roads lead to Tech." :D

Wahoo Wa! :p

Take care, Bacchus

BACCHUS said:
I have admired Virginia Tech's football program for years, even if it is true that "all dirt roads lead to Tech." :D

Take care, Bacchus
A fellow Hoo Fan ! :thumbs: Got to love them Hoo's, even if the football team sucks this year.......again.

Wascal said:
BACCHUS said:
Got to love them Hoo's, even if the football team sucks this year.......again.

Wascal:

UVA's football team doesn't suck, it just chooses to excel differently than other teams! :D :p :thumbs:

WAHOO WA!