• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apologies

SamGuss

As quick as I know my temper can be, the same holds in reverse - I can calm down quickly (usually). I let my temper flare on a thread and in chat and I owe some apologies.

I am not one for excuses, but I am all for explanations. So the following here is not an excuse, just an explanation of why I have been on a short fuse. As many of you know this has been a real bad month in the real world. I know we all have them, we all deal with them. One of my biggest problems has been life without a car, that changes though in about an hour (woohoo). But all of it has gotten me down like it does anyone from time to time.

Anyway when your having a bad month it is hard to remember that not "everyone" or everything is directed at you personally, or climbing on your back. That was the state I was in this afternoon as I read and heard about some of the things going on. In the end I lost it. I flamed a newbie here who is by all accounts a great guy, I even picked a fight with someone I consider a good friend, someone who personally has helped me out when I needed it.

By now those of you who I owe this apology to know who you are. I am really sorry. I hope you accept my apology and believe me when I say I "hate" eating crow. But an apology that is truly ment is given in humbleness, as this one is ment to be.

Sam

It takes a bigger man.........

Don't worry about it Sam, sometimes those newbies need to be slapped around some...LOL! Throw some hot sauce on that crow and it doesn't taste so bad....... trust me, I know! :D

Great, now I have to go hunt for the juicy post.

No need to apologize my friend. Everyone has an off-day every once in a while....
It happens to the best of us ;)

Take care of yourself and that WIFE of yours! :p
Dave ;)

i think sam needs a HUGGLES!!!!!

HUGGLES!!!! : the butt raping teddy bear.

Been there, done that. We all have bad days, weeks, months; hell, I know people who've had bad YEARS (Ok, they're a little harder to tolerate :) ).

Any body you may have jumped on, Sam, will soon know, beyond your apology, what a good guy you are.

BTW, Crow au vin isn't too bad....(from one who knows). :D

have i mentioned how cuddly huggles teddy bears are when they're turned off?

Awwwwwww c'mon Sam.

Your bad day was no where NEAR as bad as my bad day in September. :D

DAMMIT, that l40 incident wiped all that out
boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif

We all love ya Sam :love: :love:

You're one of the BEST and thanks for your thoughtful post. I'm sure it's appreciated by those who had probably already written it off as:

Sam is having a bad day

OR

Sam forgot to take his meds again
rofl.gif

coventrycat86 said:
Awwwwwww c'mon Sam.

Your bad day was no where NEAR as bad as my bad day in September. :D
That's the truth if I ever heard it! :sign:

I still love ya sam. You too Cat! :thumbs: