• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

APRIL 13th SPECIALS @ WWW.TNTCIGARS.COM

Tntcigar.com

Reaction score
APRIL 13TH SPECIALS

AT WWW.TNTCIGARS.COM

Kahlua 3 Pack (Torpedo, Robusto, Corona) Just $9.95
(Buy 8 Packs for 79.95 and get free shipping)

Romeo Y Julietta Principale - $34.95

Astral Forget-Me-Nots - $34.95

any idea on how good the padron 2000 maduro

The Padron 2k Maddie is one of my all time favorite budget smokes. I keep a box on hand. It's a good smoke. $13.00 for a 5'er is a decent price on them.

Lots of people enjoy the 2000 maduro and naturals, we sell alot of those both in the 5 pack sampler and the boxes. Hope this was of help

The Padron 2k Maddie is one of my all time favorite budget smokes. I keep a box on hand. It's a good smoke. $13.00 for a 5'er is a decent price on them.
On the money. I keep two boxes of each (maddie, regular) around; I smoke out of one box and let the other "chill" for a few months. When I get into the box at rest, I order another box. Padron 2K's are my "go to" smoke, many nights of the week..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

On the money. I keep two boxes of each (maddie, regular) around; I smoke out of one box and let the other "chill" for a few months. When I get into the box at rest, I order another box. Padron 2K's are my "go to" smoke, many nights of the week..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Another Padron 2000 fan here. :thumbs: Definitely get a handful to try.

groucho